Tennis Court Rules and Regulations
• The tennis courts are to be used for playing tennis only.
• Only proper regulation, non-marking tennis shoes allowed. No other shoes allowed.
• Shirts must be worn at all times.
• If members are waiting for an open court, your total playing time is limited to 60 minutes. If no members are waiting, enjoy your tennis as long as you like.
• Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or an approved junior. No infants allowed in the fenced-in tennis play area.
• When leaving courts two and three, do not cross into courts one and four respectfully, if play is in progress.
• Only tennis players and tennis equipment are allowed on the tennis courts. No bicycles, skates, skateboards, roller blades, etc., gum, pets, food, glassware, chairs, or tobacco products will be allowed inside the fenced-in courts. Water is allowed.
• No sitting, jumping, hanging, or swinging on the net or fence is allowed. No jumping or climbing over the fence is allowed. Use the gates at all time.
• Trash is to be placed in the containers provided.
• No foul, profane, or abusive language will be tolerated. All players must conduct themselves in a sportsman like manner.
• Vandalism and/or destructive behavior will not be tolerated. Vandals are subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
• Guests must be accompanied by a member and must follow all the same rules and regulations that apply to a member.
• Cherry Hill and its Board/staff are not responsible for any injury.
• No one under the age of 21 years of age is allowed to consume any intoxicating beverages on the premises.
• Nothing belonging to Cherry Hill shall be removed from the premises without written permission of the Board of Directors of Cherry Hill.
• The Board of Directors and staff will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
• Members will be responsible to the Association and Board of Directors for any debts, damages, or breakage caused by them, their dependents, and/or guests.
• The Board of Directors may revise these rules and regulations at any time. Members will be advised of any revision and post on our website or at the tennis courts.
• All members and guests will play at their own risk.
Fall Cardio Tennis
Instructor: Cherry Hill resident and Wildwood Tennis Pro Jay Smithley
What: Cardio tennis is a fun way of combining tennis and exercise. But really more about the exercise.
Where: Cherry Hill tennis courts. Bring racquet and appropriate shoes
When: Mondays and Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 PM. The program will end October 28th.
Cost: $5 drop in fee per class
Tennis Update, August 18, 2015
The Cherry Hill tennis courts are now open. Construction is complete. All four courts are in perfect condition and ready for play. Two of the courts are striped as multipurpose for tennis and pickle ball.