Cherry Hill Community Association, Inc. Fort Wayne, Indiana
Residents are asked to help keep street drains in your area clear of debris.
Contact Cherry Hill Security
Cherry Hill Community Association was platted in St. Joseph Township, Allen County, Indiana in October 1994. Today there are 15 Sections in the community including 379 homes and 90 villas located in northeastern Fort Wayne.
The Next Cherry Hill Annual Garage Sale
The 2019 Annual Garage Sale will be Friday & Saturday, May 10 and 11. Parking will be restricted and monitored on some streets during the garage sale.
Published by the Cherry Hill Community Association, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2013 - 2019
Spring Spruce Up Tips to Increase Your Home Investment
It spring spruce up time at Cherry Hill. Here are a few friendly tips we can all review to help keep our neighborhood inviting:
1. Please keep all trash/waste containers in your dwelling (per the Covenants) until the night before trash pickup, which in Cherry Hill occurs on Monday. If you will be gone that weekend, we ask that you check with a friend or neighbor to see if they can move the containers to the street for you while you’re away. Please do NOT leave them out at the street all weekend!
2. Please do your best to keep your lawns looking nice. There are many homes in our community that fall short in keeping up with lawn care. We ask that you fertilize the lawns, see that weeds are eliminated, utilize grass trimmers to clean up areas which the mower can’t get to, edge the grass along sidewalks and driveways.
3. Please see that all landscape areas around the house are weeded and have fresh mulch if possible. This is an area of much neglect unfortunately, and we ask that you do everything you can to beautify your landscaping. It really is important.
4. Please see that trees are pruned so that the branches don’t hang too close to the ground and, very importantly, do NOT hang over sidewalks where so many of our residents happily walk every day and night. It can be very unsightly and even dangerous for pedestrians.
5. There are quite a few homes which have a good deal of moss covering the siding. Again, this is very unsightly and can easily be eliminated with the use of a pressure washer with a cleaning agent.
The Cherry Hill Association Board is continually trying to keep this beautiful community looking fresh and attractive. We realize that our suggestions may be interpreted as interfering with homeowners’ lives and therefore “none of our business.” We respectfully disagree, as these suggestions are meant to keep this subdivision a “gem” on the northeast side of Fort Wayne, one where potential new homeowners are excited in hopes to purchase a home. This will keep all of our property values up and that is so important. Look around at other subdivisions and see how they have decayed over the years. We are doing our best to see that this phenomena doesn’t happen to our “home”.
Thanks to all of you in advance,