Pool Manager: Julie Whicker
Pool House Phone: 260-492-9892
Pool Hours: 10:00 to 11:00 AM., Adult Swim; 11:00 AM. to 8:00 PM., All Swim
Pool Hours when school is in session: 3:00 to 8:00 PM., Monday - Friday
Special events may be scheduled by the pool manager or the Cherry Hill Board of Directors. Special events may change the established pool hours.
Association members in good standing may bring guests to the pool. The Board of Directors has made a guest policy that requires all guests to be accompanied at the pool by the Cherry Hill resident. Guest fees apply to all guests that attend the pool.
Weekends and Holidays $5.00
Babysitters $30.00 per month
Each lot (household) in good standing is entitled to two guest passes per visit. Guest pass pool cards will be required.
Guests will only be permitted into the pool when accompanied by a resident in good standing as outlined above and in accordance with Rules 1, 4, 5 and 6 below.
Swimming Pool Rules:
1. Pool hours are 10 AM – 8 PM, seven days a week. Adult swim will be from 10-11 AM., with the pool open for all to swim at 11 AM. Cherry Hill residents are required to provide their resident photo ID card for admittance to the pools. They are also required to accompany and pay for any guests to the pool.
2. Pools will be closed when the outside temperature is below 65 degrees. The pool will close at the first sign of lightening and will remain closed until at least 30 minutes has passed since the last sighting of lightening.
3. Entry to and departing from the pool is required through the bathhouse, except during an emergency. The emergency exit may only be used under the direction of a life guard.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a Parent or a responsible adult 18 years or older. Children are to be supervised by a parent or responsible adult and MUST not be left unsupervised in any of the pools. As such, all babysitters will need to be 18 years of age or older to accompany children to the pool.
5. Resident children age 12 and 13 of families in good standing may have up to two guests, per family, with them while at the pool. Such guests must be at least 12 years of age and must sign the Daily Youth Guest Log Sheet prior to entering the pool.
6. Any resident bringing guest(s) to the pool must remain with their guest(s).
7. A 15-minute break will be called each hour. This break is for all children under the age of 18. There will be limited supervision during this time.
8. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area. Coolers will be inspected by the pool staff for glass items.
9. No running in the pool area. Please walk. Absolutely no rough play, pushing, shoving, horseplay, dunking or playing chicken in the pool area.
10. Regulation bathing suits must be worn at all times. NO cut-offs or everyday shorts are permitted. The decision of the pool staff and the Board of Directors is final.
11. Only one person is allowed on the diving Board at a time. All divers should go off the end of the board and immediately exit the pool using the ladder. Do not dive off the board until the person ahead has reached the ladder.
12. The pool staff reserves the right to ask swimmers to perform a swim test before swimming in the deep water or using the diving boards.
13. Spitting, spouting of water, blowing and similar behavior is prohibited.
14. Small children must wear “Water Babies Diapers” or “Little Swimmers” while using the pools. They can be purchased at the pool office if needed. Children who are not potty trained and/or are in swim diapers, are not allowed in the large pool.
15. Profanity or disrespect to the pool staff or community members will not be
16. Penalties for any infractions of the rules are at the discretion of the manager or pool staff on duty and may result in the immediate suspension or restriction of pool privileges.
17. Persons wishing to change clothing should use the bathhouse and are advised not to leave any items in the bathhouse. Cherry Hill is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
18. All persons using the pools may do so at their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
19. No inflatable floating apparatus’ are allowed. See the lifeguards in the pool house if you have any questions regarding children’s floatation devices. Large floatation devices or toys may not be allowed in the pool as it may obstruct the vision of the lifeguards.
20. Persons with an infectious disease, sore or inflamed eyes, a cold, nasal or ear discharge, any communicable disease, excessive sunburn, open sores, or bandages of any kind are not allowed to use the pool.
21. Please place all trash items into the trash containers. All beverage cans, pop-top lids and other trash must be placed in the trash receptacles located around the pool area.
22. Loud music playing or similar disturbances are not allowed, with the exception of the music played on the loud speakers by the staff.
23. No persons are permitted to be in the pool area while it is being cleaned.
24. Removal of safety equipment is strictly prohibited.
25. Swimmers must use the restroom facilities located in the bathhouse. Changing of diapers must be done in the bathhouse and the diaper must be properly disposed of in the trash can.
26. All bicycles should be placed in the designated bicycle parking area and it is recommended that it be locked as Cherry Hill is not liable for any theft or damages.
27. Swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool and/or after using the restroom facilities. Sun bathers are urged to refrain from entering the water after using baby oil unless they have showered prior to entering the water.
28. The pool manager is authorized to initiate policies or rules at any time if such action is deemed in his opinion to be necessary.
29. These rules are subject to change under the guidance of the Cherry Hill Board of Directors.
Approved by the Cherry Hill Board of Directors May 23, 2012