- 7031 Hawksnest Trail, installation of a new play set in the backyard. The play set will be constructed of wood with metal hardware and include an attached vinyl slide. Approved June 23, 2014.
- 6906 Mangrove Lane, replacement of stucco light stand in front of the house. Replace existing light stand with a brick light stand of similar dimensions and color. Base is 22" x 42". Height will be 56". The shape will be the same as the three-panel window-set above the front door. Approved June 8, 2014.
– 8933 Dune Creek Cove, installation of new steps and a stamped concrete patio. The new deck steps will match the existing deck. Approved May 13, 2014.
– 6630 Cherry Hill Parkway, expansion of the existing deck and installation of screening on the deck. Approved May 13, 2014.
– 8732 Brookline, replacement of west side garage entry door and installation of a storm door at the same location. Color of door will closely match existing door. Approved May 6, 2014.
– 8032 Mystic, installation of a basketball goal with clear backboard on southwest side of driveway, not closer to the street than one-half the distance between the house and the street, with color restrictions. Approved April 28, 2014.
- 6917 Bright Oaks, installation of a 5 foot high by 218 foot long white or tan vinyl picket fence enclosing the backyard. Approved, December 16, 2013.
- 8914 Crestfield, installation of an above-ground hot tub in backyard. Denied, November 29, 2013.
- 6818 Hawksnest, disconnect old collapsed, restricted or plugged outside four inch flexible sump outlet line (underground). Install a new three inch hard-wall SCH 40 sump drain pipe from the north side home outlet, running east underground to the rear of the property, emptying into two nearby common drains. Approved, November 11, 2013.
– 8732 Brookline, disconnect blocked/restricted outside four inch flexible sump outlet line (underground). Install a new four inch hard-wall SCH 40 sump drain pipe from south side home outlet, running south underground to the south utility easement line in the backyard. Re-route roof guttering system to drain water away from home foundation. Guttering above ground will match existing gutters. Approved, November 5, 2013.
- 7218 Hawksnest, remove existing backyard porch and install a new gable 12 foot by 12 foot roof over porch. Extend existing deck in backyard 8 foot by 2 foot. Colors to match existing home and deck. Approved, October 30, 2013.
- 8622 Brookline, extend existing backyard concrete patio 8 feet by 8 feet. Construct two 5 foot high walls on two sides of the patio. Install a gas grill on patio mounted into a 3 foot high wall with countertop surrounding the grill. Approved, October 26, 2013.
- 8822 Dune Creek, removal of existing backyard wood deck and concrete patio and installing a 26 by 10 foot tan paver stone patio. Approved, October 23, 2013.
- 8932 Dune Creek, installation of a regulation size basketball goal set located on west side of the home by the driveway, black in color, clear backboard, orange rim. Two possible locations approved, August 21, 2013.
- 6707 Palmilla, replace rough-cut cedar siding on front of home with stone and rough-cut shake impressions. Approved, August 9, 2013.
- 7127 Nighthawk, install a 20-foot flagpole in front yard. Proposed location denied, too close to street. Alternate locations approved 27.5 feet or more from Nighthawk & 8 feet or more from sidewalk on Lawton Oaks in front yard. Approved, August 8, 2013.
- 8706 Sweet Blossom, remodel existing rear screened-in porch with 3-season windows and door. Approved, July 25, 2013
- 8706 Sweet Blossom, replace existing rear concrete patio with a new paver stone patio 450 square feet in size. Add new landscaping, including a water garden in back yard. Approved, July 16, 2013.
- 8303 Norwood, install a new paver 20'X20' patio in backyard, construct a new 10'X10' pergola on existing deck, build a new 2.5'X10' paver wall next to rear deck, build a new wood frame child's play-set in backyard, not larger than 22'X16, not higher than 10', remodel existing deck, add new landscaping, install a natural gas line to gas grill. Approved, July 3, 2013.
- 8008 Mystic, installation of a 6 foot high by 40 foot long wood privacy fence at the rear property line. Approved, July 2, 2013.