– 8832 Crestfield Court, installation of a back yard swimming pool/hot tub, denied due to location, October 25, 2018.
– 6518 Cherry Hill Parkway, installation of a new asphalt shingle roof covering the entire home, install new gutters, downspouts & extensions, install a transom over master bedroom window on north side of home, install a trapezoid shape metal accent on the front roof section above the den window, approved September 18, 2018.
– 8424 Cinnabar Court, installation of a new asphalt shingle roof covering the entire home, approved August 11, 2018.
– 8832 Crestfield Court, installation of a back yard, above deck shade sail awning, approved August 3, 2018.
– 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, construct a wooden gazebo with an asphalt shingle roof on back yard patio, approved July 9, 2018.
- 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, re-landscape yard, approved June 28, 2018; construct a wooden gazebo with an aluminum roof on back yard patio, denied due to aluminum roof June 28, 2018.
- 8424 Cinnabar Court, modification of wooden back yard privacy fence style from arched top to straight top cut, approved June 25, 2018.
- 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, removal and installation of a stamped concrete back yard patio and a concrete sidewalk on the northwest side of the home, approved June 13, 2018.
– 8136 Mystic Drive, installation of a regulation size basketball goal set located on the south end of the driveway, grey in color, and set in concrete, approved June 2, 2018.
– 6116 Cherry Hill Parkway, install a black wrought iron see-through fence in back yard, approved May 30, 2018.
– 6912 Bright Oaks Trail, install a 16’ by 20’ stamped finish concrete patio in back yard, approved May 30, 2018.
– 8424 Cinnabar Court, replace 22-year-old back yard fence with identical new fence. Install new shingles on roof, approved May 11, 2018.
– 6116 Cherry Hill Parkway, install black wrought iron fence in back yard. Application pending April 4, 2018, until additional information is received from property owner.
– 6921 Nighthawk Drive, install back yard stone fireplace, paver stone patio, privacy wall, in-ground hot tub and new landscaping, approved April 9, 2018.
- 6821 Bright Oaks Trail, installation of a regulation size basketball goal set located on the side of the home by the driveway, black in color, clear backboard. Installed closer to the home than the sidewalk next to driveway, approved January 22, 2018.