– 8909 Dune Creek Cove, installation of a wood framed children’s playground set and a 14 foot diameter trampoline in the back yard. Approved June 6, 2019.
– 6609 Tralee Court, replace existing back yard deck with a new Trex, grey colored deck including two staircases and build a new 48 inch high white wood picket fence in back yard. Approved May 24, 2019.
– 7031 Mangrove Lane, perform lawn kill, re-seed & straw entire lawn, re-landscape front and back yard flower beds close to home. Completion date: June 22, 2019. Approved May 14, 2019.
– 8515 Killeen Run, remove three dying bushes, plant six hybrid cedar trees in back yard on a restrictive golf course lot with consent from affected neighbors. Approved May 7, 2019.
– 7218 Hawksnext Trail, installation of an in-ground back yard swimming pool measuring 32 feet by 16 feet, 3 feet deep at the shallow end and 7 feet deep at the deepest point, no diving board. Installation of a white vinyl six foot high privacy fence surrounding the back yard, 180 feet of perimeter, approved April 26, 2019. Amended to include limited use of Cherry Hill Common Area Block P to access lot for pool construction. Approved May 8, 2019.
– 8626 Sweet Blossom Court, installation of a satellite dish, no larger than one meter in diameter, mounted on the rear roof, not visible from the front street or sidewalk, approved April 23, 2019.
– 6923 Bright Oaks Trail, replace water damaged wood boards and repaint the front of the home, approved April 22, 2019.
– 8530 Quailwest Cove, installation of a wood framed children’s playground set in back yard, and installation of a brick fire pit in back yard. Approved April 15, 2019.
– 6832 Palmilla Court, replace sections in kind of broken back yard four feet high wooden fence and posts. New sections will be painted to match existing tan fence. Approved April 11, 2019.
– 8407 Cinnabar Court, installation of a vinyl covered, wood framed children’s playground set in back yard, approved March 28, 2019.
- 6802 Bright Oaks Trail, installation of a wood framed children’s playground set in back yard, approved March 12, 2019.
– 8415 Cinnabar Court, installation of a wood framed children’s playground set in back yard and a 21-day permit to place a dumpster in driveway as close as possible to the garage doors, approved February 19, 2019.
- 6923 Bright Oaks Trail, installation of a back yard wood cedar fence, 60 inches high, 24 feet deep, 16 feet wide, natural cedar stained color, approved February 13, 2019.
– 8832 Crestfield Court, installation of a back yard swimming pool/hot tub, denied due to location, October 25, 2018.
– 6518 Cherry Hill Parkway, installation of a new asphalt shingle roof covering the entire home, install new gutters, downspouts & extensions, install a transom over master bedroom window on north side of home, install a trapezoid shape metal accent on the front roof section above the den window, approved September 18, 2018.
– 8424 Cinnabar Court, installation of a new asphalt shingle roof covering the entire home, approved August 11, 2018.
– 8832 Crestfield Court, installation of a back yard, above deck shade sail awning, approved August 3, 2018.
– 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, construct a wooden gazebo with an asphalt shingle roof on back yard patio, approved July 9, 2018.
- 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, re-landscape yard, approved June 28, 2018; construct a wooden gazebo with an aluminum roof on back yard patio, denied due to aluminum roof June 28, 2018.
- 8424 Cinnabar Court, modification of wooden back yard privacy fence style from arched top to straight top cut, approved June 25, 2018.
- 6333 Cherry Hill Parkway, removal and installation of a stamped concrete back yard patio and a concrete sidewalk on the northwest side of the home, approved June 13, 2018.